Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good Find

Ever come across a piece of music in your recordings and have no idea when you made it but you really wish you did? Tonight I found a track Dan and I recorded over the summer and regrettably did nothing with it. I dove into my pile of unnamed/unused samples from last year and put on a whole bunch of extremely low sounds in the mix. I love finding music that i can't remember making, it's like finding a 20$ bill in your jacket pocket... and you haven't worn the jacket since last winter.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nfmvvyjnzyy

Track Name: Summer Gem

P.S. Please keep on the lookout for MPP to leak and I'll do the same for sure!

3 comments:

Dash said...

nice.. that must be pre glass ink

Grosƨ said...

yeah it must have been cause the sample that comes in 1/2 through the track (the one with the vinyl sound) wasn't on my sampler almost all summer. still a pretty good find all things considered, what do you think of the sampling over it?

A Million Hands Records said...

i ammmmmm diggin it. recovering old songs is like looking through a photo album, but way better