Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NOW RECRUITING TRACKS

Hey EVRYONE or ANYONE who checks out this blog. I'm working on an album, "With You, Before the Cold" which i want to be a compilation album with all you guys! If you have any tracks you're willing to let me tamper with I'd loooove to work on em! The only rule is that it's gotta be done before well... it gets too cold out! Smashley and El Conant-o have allready been mixed in and anyone else interested has me interested! Here are a few tracks from the Album thus far.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zejmrzjdonj - Far Away with DAN SMASH
http://www.mediafire.com/?t5myyzm4inj - Only Beach Hut with PABLO CONANTO

4 comments:

Dash said...

just so you know, i listened to the reso track.. and although I didn't send you my edits from before you pretty much did the exact same things on this version..
So yea it sounds good

Grosƨ said...

i wanna hear your re-worked version man!

A Million Hands Records said...

im gonna try and send you a track to fiddle with sometime this week

Grosƨ said...

aw man that'd be awesome!